RED

RED

loissimbach self portrait arts center window display

loissimbach self portrait arts center window display

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NEW Painting Exhibit at ZUMA in November 2010

I will be exhibiting my NEWEST art...large paintings....of Women's portraits..

 Opening friday, November 5th, 2010 at 5 to 8 pm at ZUMA Coffee & Gallery in
downtown Marshall, NC.... the show runs for the entire month of November.

     This is a new art form for me..Yes, I have painted tons of stuff, theater sets and
costumes, and billboards, and potholders.... but not actual paintings, more serious
stuff... It is very mentally exhausting, hard, challenging, and oh so very exciting!!!

I hope you can make it to ZUMA sometime in November to see my work!!!
oh and p.s. I'm looking for galleries outside my area to exhibit!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lois!!!!! the best of the mountain in your talented self!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always evolving Lois Simbach, go get'em JB

    ReplyDelete